AP Rice Card Print Online Check Rice Card Status Online: Andhra Pradesh state government is issuing a Ration Card to all its citizens. This card is one of the important documents for every BPL (below the poverty line) family. Because this cardholder is getting food grains, pulses, and other services at subsidy prices. Therefore AP Ration Card is used as an identity proof to get other important documents like Passport and Aadhaar card.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced EPDS – (Electronic Public Distribution System). That is the E – Ration cards system for the convenience of its citizens. So that these card beneficiaries can certainly check the prices and food grains availability online. Therefore this is an innovative step taken by the AP government to put an end to complaints of fake practices and other inconsistencies.
Nowadays Ration Cards have become an important document in everyone’s life. Therefore the key purpose of this card is to offer food security to all of the poor people in AP. So in the article, we will give the important aspects like a procedure to Download the ration card application form, how to check ration card status and the download process, etc. Thus people who want to apply for a new AP Ration Card can check the complete details.
Types of AP ration cards: Electronic Public Distribution System (EPDS) Andhra Pradesh state is allotting ration cards to all sections of people. But according to the people’s standard of living, rice cards are distributed. People who are living above the poverty line are given Pink Ration Cards. People who are living below the poverty line are given a white ration card.
- You can Also Download Telugu Grammar PDF
- You can Also Download EWS PDF Form Download
- You can Also Download AP ZPGPF Annual Slips PDF
- You can Also Download TTD Calendar 2021 PDF
- You can Also Download NREGA Job Card Form PDF
- You can Also Download AP Ration Card Status Enquiry / Search List epdsap.ap.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria AP New AP Rice Card / Ration Card Apply:
Table of Contents
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply
- The Household’s family income should be less than Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas and Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas.
- Monthly electricity/Power consumption would be less than 300 units
- Applicant family should not own a 4-wheeler (Auto, Taxi, car, Tractors Exempted)
Documents Required for AP Rice Card / AP Ration Card Apply:
- Income certificate
- Address proof like
- Aadhar card
- Water bill
- Driving license
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Driving license
iii. Domicile certificate
- Identity proof of the family
- Aadhaar card,
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
Procedure to Download AP Ration Card Form:
People who want to apply for a new ration card in AP. Can apply through online/offline mode. Here we will discuss both of the procedures; applicants can follow any one of them.
AP Ration Card AP Rice Card Offline Mode:
- People can download the AP Ration Card Application Form from the below-given link
- Then in the application form select the Card Type, Name of the Head of the Family in English and Local Language, UID, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name
- Next Select the Gender, enter Spouse Name, Date of Birth, and Age details
- Then in the Professional Details Section, mention the Occupation and Annual Income details
- Next in the Gas Connection Details Enter Gas Connection Status, such as Deepam/Single/Double/ no cylinder
- Company Name, Agency Name and Consumer Number
- In the Residence Address Section, Enter the Door Number, Locality/LandMark, District, Mandal, State, Village/Ward, Pin Code, and FB Shop Number
- Next in the Permanent Address section enter the details as mentioned in the Residence Address
- Then attach all necessary documents and hand over the application form to the concerned village/Ward Volunteer
- Concerned village/Ward volunteers will verify the details and forward the application to the higher authorities.
Online mode: people who want to apply for a new ration card through online mode can contact the respective area Volunteer. They will log in to the AP EPDS’s official website through their login ID and Password. Specify the necessary information like name, address, occupation, and family members, and Show the Aadhar card for identity proof. On behalf of the applicant, they will submit the application form and after the successful submission, a reference ID number will be generated. Save it for further usage and with this number, applicants can check the status of the application.
However, the information given in the article is useful for many people in Andhra Pradesh. For more details like How to check the status, and how to download the ration card can follow this page. We will provide all the latest and important details of the AP Ration Card Application Form.