YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility, Application Payment Status: YSR Cheyutha is a financially supportive scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for weaker sections of women who are in the communities of SC, ST, OBC, and minorities. In the prospect to enhance the rate of women’s empowerment, the scheme provides a total of Rs. 75,000 for the successive 4 years. This scheme is initiated by AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy under the Andhra Pradesh women’s welfare department. Women in the age group of 45 – 60 who come from minority communities are eligible for the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
This article mainly focuses on explaining the benefits of the AP YSR Cheyutha scheme, the application procedure, eligibility criteria, required documents and check payment status.
- You can Also Check YSR Pelli Kanuka
- You can Also Check YSR Vahana Mitra / Auto Driver Scheme
- You can Also Check YSR Rythu Bharosa
- You can Also Check YSR Cheyutha
- See Also Other Schemes Jagananna Gorumudda MDM / Mid Day Meal Scheme
- You can Also Check Manabadi Nadu Nedu Phase 2
- You can Also Check Jagananna Gorumudda MDM / Mid Day Meal Scheme
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- The announced amount of Rs. 75,000 per individual will be distributed in four installments of Rs. 18,750 every year.
- Women who are eligible for this scheme can receive financial support for four years consecutively.
- The sanctioned amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank account.
Eligibility criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
To apply for the AP YSR Cheyutha scheme, the state has imposed few eligibility conditions and those are as follows:
- Applicant should be in the age group of 45 – 60 years and should be a citizen of AP
- Applicant family income should not exceed Rs. 10,000 if they are from rural locations. If they live in urban locations, the income should not exceed Rs. 12,000
- None of the family persons should be an employee in the Government sector
- Applicant family members should not have four-wheeler except taxi, tractor, and auto
- The monthly power consumption should not be more than 300 units
Required Documents to be submitted for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Along with the application form, an applicant should submit the below-mentioned documents which are necessary. Those are:
- Address proof
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar/UAN card
- Bank passbook along with necessary details
- Domicile/resident certificate
Procedure for YSR Cheyutha Application
Below is one of the online application procedures for YSR Cheyutha.
- Download the AP Volunteer mobile application (This mobile application is powered by APCFSS)
- On opening the application, the ‘ANDHRA PRADESH VOLUNTEER’ page is displayed. Here, enter the aadhar number and click ‘Submit’
- On the next page, enter the OTP which is sent to the aadhar registered mobile and click on ‘Submit’
- Then, click the option ‘YSR Cheyutha’. Then the candidate is redirected to the ‘YSR Cheyutha APPLICANT DETAILS’ page. Here, enter the applicant’s aadhar number, spouse/HOF aadhar number, and the caste certificate number (Issued by Andhra Pradesh Government) and click the ‘Submit’ button
- On clicking the submit button, the page displays Aadhar and Caste details of the candidate along with the fields to enter beneficiaries’ bank details. Click on the ‘Search IFSC’ option. Here, the candidate needs to fill in all the required details and upload the bank passbook image. On filling in all the details click the ‘Submit’ button
- This completes the online application procedure for the scheme
Note: Candidates can also reach their nearest Gram, Ward volunteers, and submit the above-mentioned documents. By submitting all the necessary documents, they will complete the application procedure.
How to Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiaries List
In order to check who is eligible and who is not eligible, candidates can follow the below procedure.
- Open the official website as mentioned available here
- In the ‘Cheyutha beneficiaries list dashboard (Eligible and Ineligible)’ page, it displays the list of beneficiaries across every district of AP
- Choose the required district, Mandal, and secretariat. It displays the detailed level of beneficiaries who are eligible and who are ineligible in the selected location
- Here eligible and ineligible beneficiaries lists are displayed under the corresponding section.
With this, a candidate can know whether they are eligible or not.
Online Payment Status Check YSR Cheyutha
The below-mentioned methods help an applicant to check payment status.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Check Methods
- When the government releases funds under the name of the YSR Cheyutha scheme, all the eligible candidates will receive a message to their registered mobile number stating that “The 1st/2nd/3rd or 4th phase of the sanctioned amount is transferred to your bank account”. This confirms that the money has been transferred.
- The candidate can reach the corresponding bank and check the details of whether money is sanctioned or not.
- Check the beneficiaries list on the official website and check your name. If the candidate comes under the eligible list, they will receive the amount. Or else, if they do not fall under the eligibility list, the money will not get sanctioned.
Note: They need to re-verify the application and reach out to the nearest gram/ward sachivalayam to know about further details.
On the whole, this is the detailed process of how an applicant can register for YSR Cheyutha, know eligibility criteria, check beneficiaries list and payment status. Swacchvidyalaya ensures in providing detailed and exact information corresponding to the scheme where this helps every individual in gaining true data without misleading to counterfeit portals. To know more about the latest updates and notifications, check our website and don’t miss any crucial info.