SSC Marks Memo AP is the most crucial document which acts as the fundamental certificate in many personal and career activities such as passport application, PAN card application, and proof of date of birth, and is useful for the application of many governmental schemes. Candidates receive their original SSC marks memo from their corresponding institutions after getting qualified for the tenth examination. In a few cases, candidates might lose, or their certificates may get damaged. In this case, AP Government provides the option of downloading duplicate SSC marks memo / Migration Certificate bse.ap.gov.in from the BSEAP (Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh) official portal at bse.ap.gov.in.
Here, the article provides you to know on how candidates can download their duplicate SSC marks memo from the official website in online mode. Let us know in detail.
Details Necessary for Downloading AP SSC Marks Memo bse.ap.gov.in.
As Government provides the option of downloading duplicate SSC marks memos, the certificate can be downloaded by providing the below details and those are:
- AP SSC 10th Class hall ticket number – It is the unique number that is present on the admit card.
- Date of birth
- Year of examination – This is the date of passing the examination.
SSC Marks Memo AP Download Procedure at bse.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education allows their state candidates to download the SSC marks memo by following the below procedure.
Online Application and Download for AP SSC Migration Certificate:
- Students who Passed the SSC Public Examinations from the year 2004 onwards (Regular/Private/OSSC& ASE) can apply for the Migration Certificate through Online Application.
- A fee of Rs.80/- has to be paid through this application only.
- After successful submission of the application and payment of the Fee, the application will automatically redirect to the page where he/she can download the Migration Certificate in the Color Format by using the Roll Number, Year & Type of Exam, and CFMS Transaction ID.
- The Migration Certificate will be available for downloading for “30” Days only, from the date of payment of the Fee.
- The applicant can download the Migration Certificate any number of times in the period of “30” days. After 30 days, the student has to pay the fee again if he/she needs to obtain a Migration Certificate again. Hence, it is recommended to download the certificate immediately or within 30 days of the payment of the fee.
- Visit the as mentioned here Open AP SSC Offical Website
- User Manual for Download Migration Certificate
- Migration Certificate Online Application Form
- Download AP SSC Migration Certificate Online
- The “Year Wise database of SSC (X class) passed candidates” page appears.
- Enter the hall ticket number, date of birth (in the format of DD-MM-YY), candidate’s passing year of examination, a stream of examination details, and enter the displayed code. Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Upon clicking the submit button, the marks memo will get downloaded to your device.
- Candidates can take a printout of the certificate for future reference.
Note: Stream of examination field terms to the examination type like the candidate has appeared for regular, private, OSSC-regular, OSSC – private or advanced-supplementary.
Note: In a similar approach, Telangana state provides the facility for candidates to download their duplicate TS SSC marks memo. With this TS SSC official website bse.telangana.gov.in, TS state candidates can download their marks memo.
- You Can Also Check SSC Memo Download Telangana
- You Can Also Check Inter Marks Memo AP
- you can also Check AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets
- See Also NCERT Books: Textbooks PDF
- See Also AP 10th Class Telugu Textbooks PDF
- See Also AP SCERT 1st class Telugu Textbooks
- See Also AP SCERT Textbooks PDF
Procedure for the Application of Duplicate AP SSC Marks Memo
As stated by the Andhra Pradesh Government, candidates who are in the need to get duplicate marks memos to need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines and procedure. Before applying for the duplicate certificate, there are a few documents that a candidate should attach to the application form, and those are:
- Applicant should file a complaint in the police station in view of finding the SSC marks memo. Upon filing a case, either Sub-Inspector of the police or Deputy Tahsildar provides a document and this has to be attached to the application. This corresponds to documentary proof for providing duplicate SSC
- An affidavit in the specified proforma including 50/- stamp paper which either attested by Junior Civil Judge or submits the notary form which is with the designated stamp
- A declaration document prepared by the candidate in regard to cancellation or interruption of the certificate if any
- A treasury challan of 250/- which is submitted by the departments of
- Major Head
- Sub Major Head (General education)
- Minor Head (Secondary Education)
- SubHead (Director of Government Examinations)
- Group SubHead
- Detailed Head
- Sub-Detailed Head
Note: The attached challan will be accepted only when it is obtained from SBI Treasury Branch
- Correct extract of the original certificate which will be issued by the candidate’s SSC institutional headmaster
- Attached is the headmaster’s cover letter
- A passport photograph of the candidate which is to be attached by the corresponding School Head
When all these documents are received, then the steps to be followed are:
- Open the Duplicate SSC Proforma as mentioned here.
- On the top bar of the page, click on “Duplicate SSC Proforma”. Upon clicking this, a duplicate SSC proforma will be displayed in the new tab.
- Download the proforma application and enter all the details.
- Attach all the above-stated documents with the application. Then, submit the application to the “Andhra Pradesh’s Secretary for Commissioner of Government Examinations”
- After the submission of this application, in a period of a week, an inquiry will be done concerning the issuance of a duplicate SSC memo.
- Following this, either in 21 or 30 days, a candidate gets their duplicate SSC marks memo.
This is the detailed procedure for getting a duplicate SSC certificate.
What are the details present in the memos.bseapwebdata.org SSC memo?
The SSC memo is the memorandum of marks which is present the details of
- Serial Number (S. No) – As mark sheets are classified by every region, this is the unique number of the mark sheet.
- Roll No/Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s name along with his/her parent’s name
- Medium of instruction
- Year of examination
- A table listing the subjects, maximum marks and marks secured in both first and second years, and the total marks (appears in both figures and words).
- Attestations of college head, controller of examinations of AP state, and the certificate issued to date.
On the whole, this article has provided detailed data regarding duplicate AP SSC marks memo applications, how a candidate can download their certificate, and other important details. Make sure to not miss any updates or the latest notifications by subscribing to Swachhvidyalaya.
The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education allows their state candidates to download the SSC marks memo bse.ap.gov.in
Board Of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh
3 thoughts on “AP SSC Marks Memo 2023 – 10th Short / Long Memo Download”
sir i could not able to select the year of passing it is showing up to 2004 only but my year of passing is 1987 March can you suggest how to select the my year of passing details
sir i could’not found the webste link
I want to be my 10th cls mark sheet