SSC Marks Memo is the most crucial document which acts as the fundamental certificate in many of the personal and career activities such as passport application, PAN card application, proof for date of birth, and useful for the application of many governmental schemes. Candidates receive their original SSC marks memo from their corresponding institutions after getting qualified for the tenth examination. In few cases, candidates might lose, or their certificate may get damaged. In this case, AP Government provides the option of downloading duplicate SSC marks memo from the BSEAP (Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh) official portal at memos.bseapwebdata.org.
Here, the article provides you to know how candidates can download their duplicate SSC marks memo from the official website in an online mode. Let us know in detail.
Details Necessary for Downloading AP SSC Marks Memo memos.bseapwebdata.org.
As Government provides the option of downloading duplicate SSC marks memo, the certificate can be downloaded by providing the below details and those are:
- AP SSC 10th Class hall ticket number – It is the unique number that is present on the admit card.
- Date of birth
- Year of examination – This is the date of passing the examination.
AP SSC Marks Memo Download Procedure at memos.bseapwebdata.org ssc
The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education allows their state candidates to download the SSC marks memo by following the below procedure.
- Visit the as mentioned here Open AP SSC Offical Website
- Www.Bse.Ap.Gov.In Or For Direct Link Click Here
- The “Year Wise database of SSC (X class) passed candidates” page appears.
- Enter the hall ticket number, date of birth (in the format of DD-MM-YY), candidate’s passing year of examination, a stream of examination details, and enter the displayed code. Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Upon clicking the submit button, the marks memo will get downloaded to your device.
- Candidates can take a printout of the certificate for future reference.
Note: Stream of examination field terms to the examination type like the candidate has appeared for regular, private, OSSC-regular, OSSC – private or advanced-supplementary.
- See Also MIS Portal Haryana
Note: In a similar approach, Telangana state provides the facility for candidates to download their duplicate TS SSC marks memo. With this TS SSC official website bse.telangana.gov.in, TS state candidates can download their marks memo.
- You Can Also Check SSC Memo Download Telangana
Procedure for the Application of Duplicate AP SSC Marks Memo
As stated by the Andhra Pradesh Government, candidates who are in the need to get duplicate marks memo need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines and procedure. Before applying for the duplicate certificate, there are few documents where a candidate should attach with the application form, and those are:
- Applicant should file a complaint in the police station in the view of finding the SSC marks memo. Upon filing a case, either Sub-Inspector of police or Deputy Tahsildar provides a document and this has to be attached with the application. This corresponds as documentary proof for providing duplicate SSC
- An affidavit in the specified proforma including with 50/- stamp paper which either attested by Junior Civil Judge or submits the notary form which is with designation stamp
- A declaration document prepared by the candidate in regard of cancellation or interruption of the certificate if any
- A treasury challan of 250/- which is submitted by the departments of
- Major Head
- Sub Major Head (General education)
- Minor Head (Secondary Education)
- SubHead (Director of Government Examinations)
- Group SubHead
- Detailed Head
- Sub-Detailed Head
Note: The attached challan will be accepted only when it is obtained from SBI Treasury Branch
- Correct extract of the original certificate which will be issued by the candidate’s SSC institutional headmaster
- Attached the headmaster covering letter
- A passport photograph of the candidate which as to be attached by the corresponding School Head
When all these documents are received, then the steps to be followed are:
- Open the Duplicate SSC Proforma as mentioned here.
- On the top bar of the page, click on “Duplicate SSC Proforma”. Upon clicking this, a duplicate SSC proforma will be displayed in the new tab.
- Download the proforma application and enter all the details.
- Attach all the above-stated documents with the application. Then, submit the application to the “Andhra Pradesh’s Secretary for Commissioner of Government Examinations”
- After the submission of this application, in a period of a week, an inquiry will be done concerning the issuance of a duplicate SSC memo.
- Following this, either in 21 or 30 days, a candidate gets their duplicate SSC marks memo.
This is the detailed procedure for getting a duplicate SSC certificate.
- You Can Also Check AP Inter Marks Memo
What are the details present in the memos.bseapwebdata.org SSC memo?
The SSC memo is the memorandum of marks which is present with the details of
- Serial Number (S. No) – As mark sheets are classified by every region, this is the unique number of the mark sheet.
- Roll No/Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate name along with his/her parent’s name
- Medium of instruction
- Year of examination
- A table listing the subjects, maximum marks and marks secured in both first and second years, and the total marks (appears in both figures and words).
- Attestations of college head, controller of examinations of AP state, and the certificate issued to date.
On the whole, this article has provided detailed data regarding duplicate AP SSC marks memo applications, how a candidate can download their certificate, and other important details. Make sure to not miss any updates or latest notifications by subscribing to Swachhvidyalaya.