SSC Memo Download Telangana / TS SSC Marks Memo at bse.telangana.gov.in: TS SSC Memo is the one certified document granted by the Telangana SSC board (Board Of Secondary Education. Candidates who got qualified marks in SSC can receive their SSC memo from their state’s subsequent official SSC portals bse.telangana.gov.in. The BSE Telangana is the one authorized web portal that provides various services for both public and private educational institutions. It even manages to organize annual examinations for the High School Certificate exams, higher secondary education exams, and the others that are recommended for class X.
So, here, swachhvidalaya crucially focuses on providing thorough information on the subject of procedure of TS SSC memo download, required documents for downloading, the procedure to get the original certificate, and other crucial information through BSE Telangana official portal bse.telangana.gov.in.
- See Also MIS Portal Haryana
The Need to SSC Memo Download Telangana
People might come across the scenarios of losing their SSC Memo Download Telangana original certificate, damaging or one might be in any other sudden requirement and in these situations, people can avail the option of downloading their SSC memo from the TS SSC official website bse.telangana.gov.in.
- You Can Also Check AP SSC Marks Memo
Required details to download TS SSC marks memo
As there is the option of downloading duplicate SSC memo in an online approach, a few of the details required for download are as below:
- SSC hall ticket number – It is the unique number that is present on the admit card.
- Date of birth
- Year of examination – This specifies the candidate’s examination passing year.
Procedure for SSC Long Memo SSC Memo Download Telangana
The procedure for downloading TS SSC long is explained below steps:
- Open the official website of BSE Telangana that is BSE Telangana
- The “Marks Memo” page appears
- Enter the roll number, and date of birth (in the format of DD-MM-YY) and click on the “Submit” button.
- Upon clicking the submit button, the marks memo will get downloaded to your device
- The portal also allows candidates to take a printout of the marks memo by clicking on the ‘Print’ option
Application Procedure for receiving duplicate TS SSC marks memo
Candidates can follow the below-explained procedure in receiving their duplicate long memos from the Telangana State government. Here, applicants need to add few documents along with the application form and those are as follows:
- The candidate should file a complaint in the police station against the traceability of the BSE Telangana SSC marks memo. Then, the certificate provided either by the Sub-Inspector of police or Deputy Tahsildar should be attached along with the application. This stands as documentary proof for issuing duplicate SSC
- An affidavit in the specified proforma including with 50/- stamp paper which is attested either by Junior civil judge or notary has to be attached with the application
- A declaration document made by the candidate concerning cancellation or suspension of the certificate if any
- A treasury challan of 250/- which is submitted by the departments of
- Secondary education
- General education
- Director of government examinations
- Education, sports, arts, and culture
- User charges.
Note: The attached challan will be accepted only when it is obtained from SBI.
- Correct extract of the original certificate which will be issued by the school headmaster
- Correct extract of the admission register
- A passport photograph of the candidate which as to be attached by the corresponding School Head
After receiving all the above-stated documents, the process to be followed is:
- Visit the BSE Telangana official website as stated here.
- Here click on the “Duplicate SSC Proforma”. Upon clicking this, a new tab opens showing the “PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING VERIFICATION/GENUINENESS OF A SSC”.
- Download this application and fill up all the details.
- Upon entering all the information, attach all the required documents and submit them to Telangana’s Secretary for Commissioner of Government Examinations
- Then after the submission, in a period of a week, a small inquiry will be done regarding the issuance of a duplicate SSC memo.
- Following this, either in 21 or 30 days, the candidate will receive his/her SSC marks memo.
Details in Telangana SSC Marks Memo
The SSC memo is the memorandum of marks which is present with the details of
- Serial Number (S. No) – As mark sheets are classified by every region, this is the unique number of the mark sheet.
- Roll No/Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate name along with his/her parent’s name
- Medium of instruction
- Year of examination
- A table listing the subjects, maximum marks and marks secured in both first and second years, and the total marks (appears in both figures and words).
- Attestations of college head, controller of examinations of AP state, and the certificate issued to date.
This is thorough information about the TS SSC marks memo. Swachhvidyalaya has presented clear info regarding the details of the application, SSC Marks Memo download Telangana procedure, required documents, and the necessity of the SSC mark memo. Furthermore, get to know about all the important and updated information from our website by subscribing to our daily alerts.