Jnb Nivas Residential Schools & Hostels Login jnbnivas.apcfss.in: It is the Andhra Pradesh Government’s brainchild web portal jnbnivas.apcfss.in Nivas scheme was launched by the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh . The purpose and the main theme of this JNB Nivas scheme are to promote education among the students of Andhra Pradesh state. JNB Nivas aims to gather children together who are coming from poor and unprivileged backgrounds. It provides them with quality education, food, and housing facilities.
We at Swachh Vidyala provide complete information about the JNB Nivas scheme, related schemes, JNB Nivas Login, AP Residential schools & hostels login procedure, and many more in this article. Just go through the article to know more updated information about the JNB Nivas web portal.
The process of becoming a part of this scheme to avail of the benefits can be done on the official web portal of jnbnivas.apcfss.in. This can be done online by following the stated procedure.
The designated web portals to avail facilities are, JNB Nivas and JnanaBhum. In this article, we will discuss JNB Nivas Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools & Hostels Login process.
- See Also Login Pages: Eduvate Portal: OMS Eduvate Parent Portal Login
- See Also Login Pages: MIS Portal Haryana Dse Login Page
- See Also Login Pages: E Sadhana AP and Telangana Portal Login
- See Also Login Pages: Dost Student Login
- See Also Login Pages: Student NIELIT
- You can Also Check Manabadi Nadu Nedu Phase 2
- You can Also Check Jagananna Gorumudda MDM / Mid Day Meal Scheme
JNB Nivas Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools & Hostels
This portal is very helpful for those students who are not so well financially in finding suitable accommodation and pursuing higher studies. One of the major issues for poor and unprivileged background students is finding accommodation for themselves during education. Sometimes the places to stay are too expensive for those persons who can barely afford the tuition fees. So this JNB Nivas scheme aims to bring a change in the lives of those persons who want to get a good qualification.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh provides scholarships under this scheme, hostels, and residential schools to make smart education for young students.
Brief About the JNB Nivas Web Portal
JnanaBhumi or Jnb Nivas login Page jnbnivas.apcfss.in is a web portal for students cum educational institutions. This portal introduced a scheme dedicated to the betterment of the persons from Andhra Pradesh state. This portal also drives change by building on a network of students, colleges, and universities collectively.
Procedure For JNB Nivas Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools & Hostels Login
To enroll in this scheme, the student has to possess Aadhar Card for getting into the account. Below are the steps to be followed to log in to the web portal of JNB Nivas.
Step 2: Click on Login Button.
Step 3: Enter your Aadhar Number as a User ID.
Step 4: You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile for your Aadhar.
Step 5: Enter OTP on the provided field
Step 6: Enter the captcha.
Step 7: You will be redirected to your account.
Procedure To Change JNB Nivas Password
After login in to the account, the student needs to change the password. Below are the steps to change the JNB Nivas password.
- Enter the old password in the provided field.
- Now, enter a new password.
- Re-enter the new password and confirm it.
Andhra Pradesh JNB Nivas Students Details Confirmation Process
After entering into their account and changing the password, the candidates are required to confirm the below details. Then only they can be eligible for a scholarship.
- Personal details
- Caste details
- Scholarship Details
- Bank details
- Income details
The Process of Availing Scholarship For New Students
Below is the procedure to apply for scholarships. The students have to keep two things in their mind during the process of availing scholarships in this scheme.
- The students should authenticate their Aadhar card details and also link them to their bank accounts.
- The students are advised to keep only one mobile number and advised not to change it during the entire process.
Procedure to Apply for AP Nivas Scholarship
The new students have to follow the below steps to apply for a scholarship.
- The candidate should fill and submit the scholarship application form i.e, SAF during the college admission process.
- The SAF form is available at the respective welfare offices of district or college offices or banks and also online on the JNB Nivas web portal.
- Copy of the filled SAF form should be kept with the students.
The Necessary Documents During JNB Nivas Scholarship
The following are the details required by the students to fill the SAF form.
- Aadhar Card of students
- Bank Accounts of students
- The first page of the passbook of the respective person’s bank account xerox
- Meeseva caste certificate number
- Mobile Number
- Email Id of students
- White ration card or income certificate number
The students need to submit the SAF form manually. The mobile number and email Id of the candidates are integrated into the scholarship payment process.
- For the Official Website of Jnb Nivas login Page: Click Here
- For the Official Website of JnanaBhoomi: Click Here
- For JNB Nivas Andhra Pradesh State Residential Schools & Hostels Login: Click Here
Keep visiting Swachh Vidyalaya for more updated information on JNB Nivas Scheme and Scholarship Process.