MDM Bill Status Jagananna Gorumudda apmdm.apcfss.in: AP MDM Bill Status: Jagannanan Gorumudda MDM is a scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the Department of School Education. MDM was implemented in AP state from January 2003 for the children of Classes I to V. Extended to Class I to VIII from 2008. Extended to Children of CLass IX and X w.ef. October 2008. Further Extended to special training centers NCLP from 2010. Model schools are also being covered from 2013 to 2014.
Coverage Under Jagananna Gorumudda AP MDM Scheme:
Table of Contents
- Primary and NCLP SChools
- Upper Primary Schools
- High Schools
What is the Objective of the AP MDM Mid Day Meal / Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme?
The main objective of the AP Mid Day Meal (MDM) Scheme is,
- To avoid classroom hunger
- To increase school attendance
- To increase school enrollment
- To reduce fostering social equality and the gender gap
- To address malnutrition, women empowerment, and promoting school participation.
About AP MDM Scheme
Brief About Jagananna Gorumudda Mid Day Meal Scheme: Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme was launched by the Indian Government which helps poor people from rural and urban areas. It resolves issues of lack of nutrition, food security, and access to education. With the help of this AP MDM program, free lunch is provided on school working days for Primary and Upper Primary classes children in Government and also Aided schools, local body STC, Madarsad, and Maqtabs. This scheme was launched in January 2003 for the children studying in classes I to V i.e, Primary Schools, and to children studying CLasses IX & X i.e, High Schools with 100% state funds. This scheme was further extended to children studying schools under NCLP from 2010-11 academic year.
Swachh Vidyalaya is here to provide complete information about Mid Day meals – Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme, how to check month-wise payment status, Mandal MDM bill status year-wise 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21and many other details. To know more about AP MDM Bill’s status keep reading the article completely.
Mid-Day Meals Bills every month are claimed by the respective schools for the expenditure insured as per the attendance. The MDM Bills are sent to MRCs and the Bills are prepared by MRC and they will be sent to the Treasury Officials for approval purposes. The Treasury-approved Bills are then credited in Cash to the respective Cooker cum Helper Dwakra Group accounts.
All the schools in AP state can find the MDM bill status of their schools. We are here to provide the process to check the Jagananna Gorumudda (MDM) Month Wise Payment status. Kindly be advised to follow the below steps to know the AP MDM Bill status.
You can get the MIS Reports of the Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme for the following.
- Month wise Payment status
- District Wise payment status
- School payment status
- Head of account wise bill generated amount
- District Wise detailed payment report
- Day wise attendance and meals are taken entry report
- District and month-wise detailed review amounts
How To Check AP Mid-Day Meal MDM Bill Status?
- Visit the official Website of AP MDM. i.e, Click Here
- A new page School Status Report will be opened with the respective fields.
- Select the financial year
- Then enter the school DISE code i.e., an 11 digit code.
- You can get the data by entering the above two.
- Otherwise, you can enter the following details.
- Select your District, Mandal, and School names from the tab.
- Then click on Get data to know the status.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily get the AP MDM Bill status online. You can take a printout of it for further usage.
- You can Also Check YSR Pelli Kanuka
- You can Also Check YSR Rythu Bharosa
- You can Also Check YSR Cheyutha
- You can Also Check Manabadi Nadu Nedu Phase 2
- You can Also Check Jagananna Gorumudda MDM / Mid Day Meal Scheme
Revised Menu under AP MDM Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme
Our honorable chief minister has reviewed the persistence of malnutrition among children and possible supplementary nutrition food to be provided to them. He has been directed for initiating immediate steps on the various items.
- To revise the existing Menu as tastier, acceptable, nutritious, and cost-effective under the AP MDM scheme to address malnutrition among the school-going children.
- Providing additional nutritious food to all the children in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Children as an additional nutritious food under Jagananna Gorumudda (MDM) Scheme.
As per the directions of our CM, the nutritional experts of Home science college, Guntur were consulted. As per the expert suggestions, the Menu is revised. The newly proposed weekly menu plan for the AP MDM scheme as per norms of peanut-Jaggery Chikki 25 gms is to be provided per child for Primary and Upper Primary/ High schools for 3 days a week.
|Monday||Cooked-Rice (Annam), Pappuchaaru, Egg curry (Guddu -koora), Chikki|
|Tuesday||Tamarind/lemon/mango-rice (Pulihora) Dhal with Tomatoes (Tomato Pappu) Boiled Egg (Udikinchinaguddu)|
|Wednesday||Vegetable-Rice (Kooragayalaannam), Aloo Khurma Boiled Egg (Udikinchinaguddu), Chikki|
|Thursday||Kitchen (Pesarapappuannam), Tomato chutney (Tomato-chutney), Boiled Egg (Udikinchinaguddu)|
|Friday||Cooked Rice (Annam), Dhal with green leaves (Akukoorapappu) Boiled Egg (Udikinchinaguddu), Chikki|
|Saturday||Cooked Rice (Annam), Sambar Sweet-Pongal (Theepipongali)|
Mid Day Meal Scheme Important Links
- Jagananna Gorumudda (MDM) Month wise Payment Status Available Here
- Click Here to Know AP MDM Bill Status.
- Jagan anna gorumudda app download available here
- Swachh Vidyalaya Strives to provide the latest information to the readers.
- Keep visiting Swachh Vidyalaya for more updated information regarding AP MDM Bill Status, Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme details, and other related news.
- Keep visiting our website for quick updates and genuine information.