Student NIELIT refers to the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. It released the Online Examination Application Form for CCC at its student portal. i.e, student.nielit.gov.in for the year 2021.
CCC is a certificate program that provides an opportunity to the common man to gain knowledge about computers and information technology. CCC form is made available in the web portal and the exam will be conducted throughout the year.
This CCC 2020 online allocation form for the particular exam is made available for a specific time period. Hence, the candidates who are interested need to check the courses and apply for the same before the last date.
CCC is a certification course that aims to spread digital literacy in India. It is going to be conducted by NIELIT under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
CCC computer course online test for September 2021 opened the applications for the students.
You can check out the complete details from our website. Have a quick read of this article to know about CCC online registration 2021, exam schedule, important dates, the procedure to apply online form, and important links.
- See Also Login Pages: Eduvate Portal: OMS Eduvate Parent Portal Login
- See Also Login Pages: MIS Portal Haryana Dse Login Page
- See Also Login Pages: Jnb Nivas Login
- See Also Login Pages: E Sadhana AP and Telangana Portal Login
- See Also Login Pages: Dost Student Login
A Brief About Student NIELIT
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT is an autonomous body, works under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
Student NIELIT was established in 1994 and it was formerly called DOEACC society. It is administered by GOI. It offers various programs related to Information Electronics and Communication Technology IECT. CCC certificate is also one of such digital literacy programs.
CCC Online Course 2021
This course is introduced to aim at imparting basic level literacy program in Information Technology for common people. It has essentially been conceived with the idea of providing an opportunity to the common people to attain computer literacy. It is necessary for all the citizens to learn a basic level of computer education these days. This course will help you in preparing business letters, viewing information from the internet, preparing databases, etc. It helps housewives, small business personals to maintain their accounts digitally.
NIELIT CCC Exam Schedule and Important Dates
Couse of Computer Concepts CCC is a computer literacy certificate program and was designed to impact basic IT literacy to common persons.
The total duration of the program is 80 hours. It includes 25 hours of theory part, 5 hours of Tutorial part, and 50 hours of practical part. The normal duration of this course is two weeks.
Important Dates of Student NIELIT CCC Online Exam
Below are important dates of examination, Opening of the online form, and last date of submission of the online form. Have a look at the table listed below.
|Month of Examination||Date of commencement of submission of online exam form NIELIT||Last date for submission of the Online exam form and fee by candidates at NIELIT|
|February||November 01||December 31|
|March||January 01||January 31|
|April||February 01||February 28/29|
|May||March 01||March 31|
|June||April 01||April 30|
|July/August||May 01||June 30|
|September||July 01||July 31|
|October||August 01||August 31|
|November||September 01||September 30|
|December||October 01||October 31|
Eligibility Criteria for Student NIELIT CCC Exam
The candidates who are interested can appear for the NIELIT CCC examination through the following modes. The eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved institutes can be permitted to take CCC courses irrespective of qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by government-recognized colleges or schools having obtained an Identity number from NIELIT can take the exam irrespective of their education.
- Candidates can directly apply for the course without being sponsored by government colleges.
Examination Fees: The examination fees for NIELIT CCC is Rs 500 plus service tax which is to be paid through NEFT/RTGS/Online credit or debit cards/ Net banking.
Procedure to Apply NIELIT CCC Online Application Form
Candidates who meet the eligibility can apply online from the official website. They can apply for September 2021 month cycle for this course. You can apply from July 1st, 2021 to 31 st July 2021. We have placed the direct links for online applications on our website.
The online Examination Application Form is made available online at the student portal. Follow the below steps to apply for the examination. The step-wise procedure is listed below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NIELIT https://student.nielit.gov.in/
- Step 2: Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ button from the right side of the home page.
- Step 3: Choose the course from the list.
- Step 4: Read the instructions given under each course.
- Step 5: Later click on the checkbox to make the “I agree” button.
- Step 6: Fill in your details on the current page.
- Step 7: Enter contact number, email ID properly for further communication.
- Step 8: Later submit address and education details.
- Step 9: After filling in the details, upload your passport photograph, signature, and left thumb impression in the format.
- Step 10: Enter your adhaar details.
- Step 11: Later pay the application fee in online mode.
- Step 12: Then review the application and click on submit button.
CCC form-related important links are listed below for your convenience. You can directly click on the links and fill-up the form.
Click here To Apply Student NIELIT CCC Online Exam: student.nielit.gov.in
After successful submission of the application, candidates are informed to download the admit card before the commencement of the CCC examination. Admit card for the same will be issued only in online mode.
Keep visiting our website swachh Vidyalaya for more updated information on Student NIELIT CCC Online Exam, and government schemes-related topics.