TS Inter Marks Memo 2022 Download 1st, 2nd Year Mark List/ duplicate marks Memo/results memo/ lost or damaged certificate download: Telangana government provides additional opportunities for Intermediate students to download marks memos through the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) official website.
A student who loses the Intermediate certificate or gets it spoiled due to some unexpected reasons wishes to apply for a new certificate i.e. the Duplicate copy of the certificate. Duplicate Memorandum of marks, Migration Certificate, Lost or damaged certificates in floods & rains, and True Extract of marks memos are the services availed by students of Intermediate.
The state government of Telangana introduced a new option for the free issuance of a certificate that has been lost or damaged in case of floods or rains. Any student resident of Telangana can get the TSBIE eligibility certificate to apply online option through their official website.
Steps To Download Telangana Intermediate / TS Inter Marks Memo Marks Duplicate / Triplicate Marks Memo:
- Visit the website of the Telangana State Board of Intermediate at tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
- On the menu bar, select “Student Online services”.
- An option of “Duplicate Memorandum of marks” can be selected from the right side of the page.
- On the left of the page, the user has to enter the details of “Pass year” by selecting the options “Upto 2003 Appeared Candidates” or “From 2004 appeared candidates”.
- “Hall ticket number” should be entered.
- Finally, the applicant has to check the details entered and click on the “Proceed” button.
- The student’s marks list will appear on the screen.
- FIR copy, Affidavit, and Principal’s letter should be uploaded in case of the missing certificate. (Or) Copy of the damaged certificate and Principal’s letter should be scanned and uploaded in case of applying for the damaged certificate.
- Then next it takes to the payment process.
- After the payment is done, the person is provided with a transaction reference number.
- The acknowledgement should be saved for future use.
- The duplicate intermediate marks memo will be sent to the college.
Candidates who passed/ failed the first year and who failed the second year are eligible to get the memorandum. Students who passed before 2003 can also make use of the above process. The fee once paid cannot be refunded again. So, the candidate should thoroughly check all the details without any mistakes.
FIR (police certificate): If the student’s certificate got missed, the student has to file a complaint to the police by submitting a letter to the nearby Meeseva centre regarding the missing Intermediate certificate and get an FIR (police certificate) copy.
Affidavit: A sample affidavit is provided at the link. It is a letter mentioning the reason for the certificate loss that has to be signed by the college management with a stamp.
Letter of the Principal: A sample letter to the principal should be downloaded from the website. It has to be signed by the principal requesting him/ her an explanation for the loss of the certificate.
Telangana Intermediate Marks eligibility certificate download can be done by following the above steps.
Telangana Intermediate Marks results memo download:
- Go to website tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on “Student Online services”.
- Select the option “True extracts of marks memo”.
- The applicant should provide the Hall ticket number and click the button “Get Data”.
- The applicant should fill in the “Results Year, Year, Category, Examination Type, and Hall ticket Number”.
- Press the option “Get Data”.
- The page gets directed to the payment.
- Then the desired data will be obtained and can be printed as wished.
Candidates who have passed the second Intermediate are eligible for this memo download. Candidate should carefully check the details and submit the form as the fee payment once submitted cannot be refunded. The candidate should save a copy of the transaction reference number and acknowledgement.
TS Inter Marks Memo download lost or damaged certificate in case of floods or rains:
- Go to the websitetsbie.cgg.gov.in .
- Click on “Student Online services”.
- Select the option “lost/damaged certificates in flood & rains, free issue of duplicate marks memo”.
- Fill in the Hall ticket number.
- Then make click on “Get Data”.
- The student’s certificate will appear.
- Then upload the FIR copy and the Principals letter.
- The student’s certificate copy will be sent to the college.
The unexpected lost or damaged certificate is available through online TSBIE services. Fee exemption is given to students in this special condition.
To attain the duplicate marks memo, the applicants can get detailed how to apply and for downloading TS Inter Marks Memo from our website www.swachhvidyalaya.com. We reach users with earlier updates and accurate details of the topic in an easy way.
To get all notifications, the aspirants can click on the bell icon that is placed at the right bottom of the page. The users can find the process simple by following us and can get all their doubts clarified. The students who lost the Telangana Inter Marks Memo certificate or got the certificate damaged can apply for a new duplicate certificate by availing of the excellent opportunity given by the Telangana government.