What is the Epass Scholarship?
The electronic Payment and Application System of the Scholarship is known as the Epass scholarship. The students studying in recognized institutions for pursuing eligible courses can apply for Epass. The Telangana state every year offers pre-matric and post-matric scholarship benefits to the students of Backward Class (BC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Minorities, and Person with Disability (PWD) classes. The Scholarships disbursements are done through the ePass application which is the Telangana government’s welfare measure aimed at the educational upliftment of Students that gets initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare. At present, the scheme is currently broadened the stipulated income limit to cover all communities of the state.
The scholarship program is categorized into four groups. That includes Group I, Group II, Group III, and Group IV. Group I is for Professional Courses, Group II includes Post Graduation courses, Group III covers Degree academic courses and Group IV deals with 10+2 Intermediate courses. The students who are eligible for other schemes will be ineligible for the Telangana Epass scheme. The students notified under the Convener Quota of the Telangana government are eligible to apply for the PMS scheme.
The candidates with seventy-five per cent attendance and whose family income is less than two lakhs will be eligible to apply for scholarships. Caste certificate, Income certificate, Aadhar card, Bonafide certificate, Marks Memo, Ration card, and Bank pass book copy, should be kept ready for applying to the scholarship procedure. The SC/ ST students who attain a rank within the mentioned limit can get a chance for full fee reimbursement.
Apply for New TS Epass Pre Matric Scholarship online 2022-23:
The eligible students can follow the below-given process for applying to the TS Electronic Payment and Application System of the Scholarship.
- Visit the website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Go to the home page and click on “Pre Matric Scholarship Services”.
- It directs to a new page, and there elect the option “Prematric Scholarships for SC/ST/BC/PWD Students Fresh Registration (2022-23)”.
- A new page will be opened where the candidate should enter the “Student Particulars, School Particulars, Student Bank Account Details, Address, Income Certificate Details, and Caste Certificate Details”.
- The scanned document such as an Image of the passport photograph scanned bank passbook and scanned UID (Aadhar) has to be uploaded.
- Finally enter the Captcha code and then click on “Submit Application”.
- The application process ends with the above step.
Apply for TS Epass New Post Matric online Scholarship 2022-23:
- Visit the website https:// telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Go to the home page and select “Post Matric Scholarship Services”.
- It directs to a new page. Go with “Fresh Registration”.
- A new page will be opened. The candidate should fill in details of “Academic Year, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket No, SSC Pass Year, and Date of Birth” and then submit the given details.
- Another page will be opened where the applicant has to enter “Student Particulars, School Particulars, Student Bank Account Details, Address, Income Certificate Details, and Caste Certificate Details”.
- The scanned documents such as an Image of a passport photograph scanned bank passbook, scanned UID (Aadhar), study/ bonafide certificate, and CET (Common entrance test allotment order) should be uploaded.
- “SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket No, SSC Pass Year, Date of Birth, and Course Group” particulars are to be filled in on the next page that gets opened.
- Finally, click on “Submit Application” which is available for printing by selecting the option “Print Application” which can be used further.
Check Application TS ePass Status Pre Matric or Pre-Matric Scholarship:
The new applicants who applied to TS Epass can check the status of their application by following the below procedure.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on“Pre-Matric Scholarship Services” or “Post-Matric Scholarship Services”.
- Go with the option “Know Your Application Status”.
- Select “Status for”.
- Enter “Application No, Academic Year, SSC Exam Number, Year of Pass, SSC Pass Type, and Date of Birth”.
- Then click on “Get Status”.
The status of the applicant will be displayed.
For a Post Matric scholarship status check the student has to submit the “First page of bank passbook, passed/ promoted marks memo, Original Income Affidavit, and College Bonafide Scanned Memo”.
Renewal Application Status Pre-Matric or Post-Matric TS ePass Scholarship:
The students of the Telangana state who already applied to the TS Epass can proceed with the option of renewing the scholarship scheme.
- Open the official website.
- Make click on “Pre Matric Scholarship Services”.
- Then it leads to a new page where the applicant should select the option “PrematricScholarships for SC/ST/BC Renewal Registration (2022-23)”.
- It directs to another page where the particulars “Previous year (2021-2022) Application ID” or “UID (Aadhar) No” has to be filled in.
- Select the option “Proceed for Registration”.
The renewal process of the application is done and updated for the concerned applicant.
The students below the poverty line in Telangana state can utilize the opportunity by obtaining the notification in time. The Telangana state-eligible students can check their eligibility, apply to either of the scholarship programs and be benefited through the schemes.