Student Admission/ CUIMS Login/ CUIMS Blackboard login : About Chandigarh University : Chandigarh University is one of India’s leading universities that offer a unique amalgamation of academic and professional excellence to students. Chandigarh University is located in Chandigarh, Punjab. By the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) the university is provided with a prestigious A+ grade. It is the only private university in India that attained an A+ grade in the first cycle and achieved the best rank in Asia. The main vision of the CU is to get recognized as a research center for excellence, provide inspirational learning, and serve society with professional leaders. National, International, and Distance admissions are offered by the university to the students.
Chandigarh University CUIMS Login for students
Table of Contents
The students of the university have access to CUIMS (Chandigarh University Information Management System) through their login process. For further use, they have to follow the below process.
- The users have to visit the official website of Chandigarh University http://uims.cuchd.in
- A new window gets opened where we find the options “Student Login, LMS Login, Staff Login, and Admission Login”.
- Select the option “Student Login”.
- “User ID” has to be entered and click on the “Next” button.
- After that provide the “Student Password”.
- Finally the student will be logged in to the portal of CUIMS.
- The services of the students can be accessed and any changes can be performed to their account. All the data of the portal is kept recorded by the portal and can be accessed whenever required.
Chandigarh University Student Admission:
The Chandigarh University offers admission into courses like MBA, Teachers Training and Research, Engineering, Bio & Pharma Sciences, Optometry, Journalism & Mass Communication, Physiotherapy, Film Studies, Yoga studies, Animation & Multimedia, Legal Studies, Hotel Management & Tourism, Computer Applications, Agri-Business, Business Management, Architecture & Design, Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Commerce, Interior Design and Specialized programs in association with IBM, TCS, SBI, etc.
The students who wish to apply for the courses at Chandigarh University should seek admission through the Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET). The CUCET is conducted in two phases. They are CUCET Phase-I and CUCET Phase-II. Each phase is conducted with two different periods and the benefits provided by them may vary. For the admission process, the student should follow the below procedure.
- First visit the website https://cucet.cuchd.in.
- The application will be opened. “Student Mobile Number, Student Name, and Student Email Id” are to be filled by the candidate.
- From the provided options Search the “Student City”.
- “Student Discipline and Student Program” should be opted from the provided data.
- “Date of Birth” is to be selected from the drop-down box options.
- Then click on the “Register” button.
- The student will receive the “User Id and Password” to their registered mobile number and email.
- The “Email Id” and “User Id” of the applicant are allotted similar. The password is sent to their email and mobile number registered.
- After completing the registration process the e-Prospectus of Chandigarh University has to be downloaded by an online payment of Rs.1000/-.
- The Entrance test application form for admission has to be filled is included in the e-Prospectus.
- The candidate should attend the entrance exam in the booked slot.
- The registration fee of mentioned amount has to be paid by the candidate through any of the payment gateways like net banking or using debit/credit cards and can book the seat.
- To pay the registration fee, the student should log in to CUCET’s website https://cucet.cuchd.in.
- After logging in, the student has to fill in the mentioned details of the candidate’s personal and academic information.
CUIMS Blackboard CUCHD Login
Chandigarh University during the critical period of the COVID-19 situation launched digital online learning classes through the blackboard which the students can attend for their online classes. For the CUIMS Blackboard login portal, the student has to follow the below process.
- Visit the Blackboard website https://cuchd.blackboard.com
- A new page opens with the display of a screen.
- “Password and the User Id” must be entered.
- Then click on the “Login” button.
- The student after logging in can view their course, timetable, test schedule, and class of the concerned faculty recording on the dashboard profile.
CUIMS Scholarship program
The University of Chandigarh is offering a scholarship program for the benefit of university students. Based on the percentage of marks obtained in the CUCET, the scholarships are allotted to the eligible candidates. The students who obtained a good percentage can apply for the scholarship process.
Services offered by the CU
Along with admissions, the university provides the services like placements in different areas, and several research programs are also offered. Academic calendar, question papers, sample papers, hostel facilities, transport facility, e-library, examination, student documents, and internship.
CU is one of the best universities and here on our website www.swachhvidyalaya.com, the admission process is explained clearly. The users who are having any doubts about the process of admission and the login process can easily clear their doubts by referring to the article. More information can be gathered by the users regarding different topics presented by us.