APSHCL YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search housing.ap.gov.in / AP State Housing Corporation Limited Login, Beneficiary Search, PMU Login: AP Housing is an Indian government-owned corporation of Andhra Pradesh state. This corporation of Andhra Pradesh is designed to provide housing solution that is affordable to the economically weaker sections, middle-income groups, and low-income groups of the state citizens. First, the eligible beneficiaries are identified and the financial assistance is provided for them as per the categories based on the various income levels and other factors. APSHCL is also responsible to provide various facilities like electricity, roads, water supply, and sanitation to the housing complexes apart from the housing projects.
What is APSHCL?
Table of Contents
APSHCL is known as Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited. APSHCL aims to address the housing needs of the people of weaker sections through different schemes and programs. It focuses on constructing and developing housing projects, quality construction ensuring, and helping in providing financial assistance to the eligible people of society.
- Visit the official website www.housing.ap.gov.in
- Find the option “Login” present at the top of the page.
- A drop-down box is found where the option of “Sign in” is found.
- When proceeding with the option, the “User ID and Password” should be entered.
- The captcha code displayed on the screen has to be entered and proceed with the button “Login”.
- The user can then be able to get the login to the portal.
APSHCL Beneficiary Search:
The persons who are eligible for the scheme as per the applied rules can follow the below steps given in detail.
- Open the website www.housing.ap.gov.in
- On the main page under the “Related link” scroll down the bar, and click on the option “Beneficiary Search”.
- The option directs the user to a new page. There the “Beneficiary ID” or a “Ration Card Number” has to be entered.
- Finally, go with the “Search” option.
- The related beneficiary details will get displayed on the screen.
APSHCL PMU housing Login:
APSHCL PMU is also called as Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited Project Management Unit. It is a unit that is dedicated and overseeing and managing various housing projects that are taken by the corporation. The individuals who are eligible for the particular scheme can log in to the portal by following the below steps.
- Visit the website www.pmuhousing.ap.gov.in.
- After selecting the “Login” option, enter the details of the “Login ID and password”.
- Then enter the displayed “Captcha code” that is shown on the screen.
- Finally, press the “Login” button.
- The user then gets login to the PMU portal.
Mandatory Documents that are to be Submitted for the housing scheme:
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Caste Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
The search for APSHCL Government Order of Memo or Circular:
The citizens of Andhra Pradesh state can easily access the options and the facilities that are provided through the portal. For searching the circulars or the GO, the below steps can be followed.
- Open the official website of APSHCL.
- Go through the option “GO/Circulars” that is present on the drop-down box of the page.
- A new window will be opened, that shows the necessary required data of the user.
- The “Section” and the “Sub-section” are to be selected and the reference dates “from and to” should be filled.
- Finally, go with the “Search” option.
- The necessary details are displayed on the screen.
YSR Pedalandariki Illu
The Andhra Pradesh government implemented a welfare comprehensive program called “Navaratnalu” which aims at several economic and social issues. YSR Pedalandariki Illu is a scheme among the Navaratnalu. The scheme is planned by the government of Andhra Pradesh to construct nearly 30 lakh houses in different categories. More than 15.6 lakh houses as the initial phase of the project are to be constructed. The amount of Rs 28,084 is intended to spend by the Andhra Pradesh government for the construction of the first phase as a part of the YSR Jagananna Colonies Project. 12.70 lakh houses are sanctioned under phase II by 2023.
Contact Information of APSHCL
- AP State Housing Corporation,
- Plot No: 11 & 12,
- Behind BSNL Telephone Exchange,
- Auto Nagar, Vijayawada,
- Andhra Pradesh – 520007.
- Toll-Free No: 1902
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
YSR Pedalandariki Illu” Scheme Overview
- Name of the State: Andhra Pradesh
- Name of the Scheme: Pedalandariki Illu (Under Navaratnalu)
- Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited (APSHCL)
- Beneficiaries: The Citizens of Andhra Pradesh belong to EWS/LIG/MIG categories.
- Main Objective: Provide Pucca houses to poor people of the State.
- Number of Layouts: 15,901
- Houses Grounded: 51,416
- House Sanctioned: 12,98,684
- Houses Completed: 96,077
- Expenditure: 5,020 Crore
- Toll-Free Number: 1902
- Email: email@example.com
The Andhra Pradesh state citizens who are eligible for the schemes under the concept of “Navaratnalu” can follow the steps that are clearly explained by us to check the login and the beneficiary search. The rules and the necessary documents are provided as a list. The users by subscribing to our website can get useful information within no time that can be easily understood. So, all the residents of Andhra Pradesh state can make use of the opportunity if eligible.