Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – Integrated Scheme for School Education: Education, which is the vital factor that makes a person be completely successful and well-being. It is extensively accepted that school education contributes greatly to the progress of young minds and when a proper and good foundation is built, the career of a child will be in a more progressive way as they step into adulthood. In view of this, Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan is an underlying program for school education extending its assistance to STATES and UTs from pre-schooling level to senior secondary level.
This scheme is planned with the motive to make sure all-inclusive and proper education for schooling and successful learning outcomes. The Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan program covers other three Government schemes which were Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Teacher Education (TE) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA). Through swachhvidyalaya.com, people can gain information on the scheme objectives and crucial features.
- Also, Check Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – Objectives
- Under the department of Ministry of Human Resource Development, the Government of India launched this scheme proposing the objectives of
- Improving the effectiveness of school education and look for beneficial learning outcomes
- Prepared to bridge social and gender inequalities in school education
- Makes sure to provide equity and inclusion at all levels of education
- Ascertains to maintain quality standards in schooling requirements
- Support for vocationalisation of education
- The Assists States and UTs in the proper execution of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009
- Empowering and up-gradation of SCERT/State Institutes of Education and DIET as nodal groups for teacher coaching.
The scheme Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan was started by incorporating the below three schemes in order to provide comprehensive and proper education:
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Teacher Education (TE)
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)
These government schemes are more committed to providing extensive support from pre-school to the secondary level of education.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – Features
Continual support for education
- This solitary scheme provides continual support for school education sector from classes I to XII
- Supports UTs and States in properly initiating pre-primary education
- Incorporating both the prior and post levels in School education:
- Senior Secondary levels
- Pre-School Levels
- The SSA scheme allows flexibility for states in prioritizing their interventions
- An all-inclusive and integrated administrative framework that leads to standardized execution of activities
Provides great financial support for education
- The budgetary approach has been increased
- The approach of delivering outcomes and steps undertaken for quality enhancement stands as basis in allocating funds for the scheme
- Committed to augment education quality by focusing on two T’s – Technology and Teacher’s
- Focus to deliver successful learning outcomes
- Facilitates capacity building improvement in teaching in both offline and online methods
- Emphasizes on strengthening Teacher Education Institutions such as DIETs/BRC/CRC/CTE/SCERTs and IASEs to enhance the educational quality
- Nearly 1 million schools are provided with library endowments
- Focused on allocating resources those drive for skilled outcomes
- Operation Digital Board – The Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan is extremely devoted to operating “Operation Digital Board” in all the secondary level institutions for a period of 5 years. This modernizes educational methods, simplifies the way of teaching, and incorporates updated learning classes
- Inclusion of smart boards, DTH networks, and digital boards in the education
- Digital schemes such as Shaala Saarthi, Shagun and Kosh to be properly organized and managed
- Diksha – A digital platform used by teachers to augment the skill set required for teaching
- Sabko Shiksha Acchi Shiksha – Through this, one can receive technological updates and improve their educational skillset.
- Supports to intensify ICT infrastructure in schools
Aims towards Girl Education for Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan
- Provides great encouragement to girls in augmenting their skillset
- Make every girl know how self-defence is important and guides on this
- Agreed to increase focus on ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’
- Offers scholarship/stipend for CWSN girls from Classes I to XII
Training on Skill Development for Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan
- Allows a candidate to get introduced to vocational skills and make it a fundamental part of the core curriculum at both primary and secondary educational levels
- Increased importance on ‘Kaushal Vikas’
- Incorporation of Sports and Physical Education
- Supports ‘Khelo India’ scheme
- Integrates sports and physical education activities in the core syllabus and required equipment will be provided
Maintains Regional Balance
- Promotes Objective Educational Development
- Preference to Educationally Backward Blocks (EBBs), LWEs, Special Focus Districts (SFDs), Border areas, and the 115 aspirational districts recognized by Niti Aayog
- Supports and maintains ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’ and Sabko Shiksha Achhi Shiksha schemes
On the whole, this single scheme will facilitate the SCERT to turn into the nodal agency for handling and managing of all in-service training programs to make it need-concentrated and active. The program would also enable gaining the advantages of technology and broadening the access of proper quality education across all States and UTs of the Society.
So, to know more and receive updates related to Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, have a daily visit to swachhvidyalaya.com. Apart from providing crucial features, and objectives of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, our website is updated on a daily basis which makes sure people are not supposed to miss any kind of valuable information, You can also subscribe to notifications by providing your email ID.