Teacher Information System TIS Login for Teachers Data / Details / Download card details/ Updating Card Details: Teachers Online System (TIS) of Andhra Pradesh is the database maintained by the Department of State Education, AP. The details of teachers in Andhra Pradesh state will be entered and updated in the cse.ap.gov.in teacher login. Personal details, educational qualifications, working details, transfer details, and promotion details of all the teachers working in AP state are recorded in the cse.ap.gov.in teacher information system. Every teacher is provided with a treasury ID login district-wise.
Download Teacher’s information System AP Teachers Card Details:
Table of Contents
- Go to the official website http://cse.ap.gov.in/home
- Click on the option “Login” to enter the User id, password, and captcha code.
- Then click on submit.
- It takes you to a new page, click on “Process”.
- “Teacher card details” has to be selected and fill in the “Treasury Id” and click on “download pdf”.
- The concerned teacher’s complete details will get displayed in pdf format.
The teacher’s pdf includes the following details
- Personal Details: Name, Surname, Designation, Present Working Place, Working District, Working Mandal, Working Village, Father’s Name, Aadhar Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Marital Status, Mobile Number, E-Mail Id, Pin Code, Present School Joining Date, Religion, Mother Tongue, Community, Local/Non-Local, Disability, Disability, and Percentage.
- Educational details: Name of The Board, Medium, First Language, Passed Month, Passed Year, Marks Secured (Including Languages), Maximum Marks, Hall Ticket Number, and Certificate Number.
- Details of Intermediate or Equivalent Examination Passed: Name of The Board, Medium, First Language, Passed Month, Passed Year, Marks Secured (Including Languages), Maximum Marks, Hall Ticket Number, and Certificate Number.
- Details of Degree or Equivalent Examinations Passed: Name of The Board, Medium, Option (1), Option (2), Option (3), Option (4), Passed Month, Passed Year, Name of the University, Marks Secured, Maximum Marks, and Hall Ticket Number.
- Details of B.ED/ B.P.ED or similar Examination Passed: Professional Graduation, Methodology Subject, Methodology Subject 2, Passed Month, Passed Year, Name of the University, Marks Secured, Maximum Marks, and Hall Ticket Number.
- Appointment Details: DSC/ APPSC Selected Year, Selected Roster Point, Date Of First Appointment, Category of The Post, Date of Acquiring Training Qualification, Date of Absorption As Regular, Date of Appointment as Regular, Appointing Authority, Other Appointing Authority, District, Mandal, Revenue Village, In Which Management, Other Management Name, Local/ Non-Local, District Name, Revenue Village, Are You Selected In Another DSC Under Lein, DOJ Present, and Regularization.
- Promotion Details: Are you promoted (YES/ NO)?
- Details of Departmental Tests Passed: Have You Passed Any Departmental Test (YES/ NO), No. of Test, Name of The Examination Passed, Regd. No, Gazette No, Passed Month and Passed Year.
- Health Card Details: Health Card No., No. of Dependents, Relationship, Aadhar No., and Date of Birth.
- Inter District/ G.O 610 Transfer Details: If Inter District/ G.O 610 Transfer is Applicable (YES/ NO)
- General Transfers: District, Mandal, School, category of the post, medium, subject, from date, and to date.
- Spouse Details: Spouse Employee Id, Name Of The Spouse, Designation, Spouse Working Place, District, Mandal, And Revenue Village.
Editing Teachers Information System Data Entry:
There are two divisions of teachers in schools. They are primary and high school teachers. Primary teachers are not provided with the edit option. For editing the primary teacher’s information, they have to consult the MEO and made it through MEO login. In the case of high school teachers, the edit option can be done by the concerned school principal’s login.
Edit Primary teacher details:
- Go to the official website cse.ap.gov.in
- Click on the option “Login” and enter the User id, password, and captcha code, submit.
- Click on the option “Process” and select “Cadre strength & TIS for Govt. schools”.
- Then a page gets displayed with “Cadre Strength Updation at MEO Level”, select the school from the “School Details” and enter “Go”.
- The related school teacher details will be displayed on the screen with an edit option at the end for changing details.
- The changed details will get updated on the teacher’s card.
Edit High School teacher details:
- Visit the official website cse.ap.gov.in
- Select option “Login” and enter the User id, password, and captcha code, and submit
- Choose the option “Services” present on the top menu bar.
- A drop-down box appears, select “Cadre strength & TIS for Govt. schools”.
- “Cadre Strength Updation at School Level” gets displayed, select the school from the “School Details”.
- And click on “Go”.
- The edit option can be selected to change teacher details.
- The modified details will be updated on the teacher’s card.
The users can have easy access to our website www.swachhvidyalay.com and get a clear idea of the topic to rectify their doubts. The teachers who are not aware of getting the card details, update the card details can go through the simple steps and can be done with their task.