TS ICET 2021 Notification: (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test ) TS ICET 2021 Application process has started on April 7, 2021. Candidates who want to seek admission in MBA or MCA courses offered by various institutes in Telangana can apply online. Therefore the aspirants can submit their application form on the official website till 15/06/2021 without any late fee.
Kakatiya University along with the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released TS ICET 2021 notification. Thus ICET exam will be scheduled for August 19 2021 and August 20, 2021. Where the exam is going to conduct in three slots – two slots forenoon and one slot afternoon.
As we know TS ICET exam is conducted for providing admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses. as like every year TS government is going to conduct the ICET entrance exam on 19th 20th August 2021. so Candidates who secured good enough marks in this entrance exam can take admission to any University and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2021-22 in Telangana.
Therefore Candidates have to pay Rs 650 (Rs 450 for SC/ ST/ PWD) as the registration fee. this application fee has to be paid in advance through online mode using net banking or debit card. After the necessary fee has been submitted, the student will get an acknowledgment following which he/she can start filling the ICET application form.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria for TS ICET 2021 Notification:
Table of Contents
Students who are interested to write TS ICET will have to fulfill the below-given eligibility criteria. So applicants have to check the points clearly before going to submit the application form.
a. For the general category Candidates must secure 50 percent minimum marks. In the case of the reserved category, students must secure 45 percent in the qualifying examination
b. Candidates must have a qualified 3-year bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university
c. Aspirants who have attained their qualifying degree by distant mode program. They should be recognized by the joint committee of AICTE, UGC, and DEC.
d. There is no age limit for TS ICET 2021 exam
e. Students who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for TS ICET 2021.
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern:
TS ICET paper will consist of a total of 200 objective types of multiple-choice questions. Thus the paper is divided into 3 sections such as Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability with a variable number of questions in each section.
A. For sections A & B, questions will be displayed in English & Telugu languages. Whereas Medium of Test is English for Section-C on Communication Ability.
B. The TS ICET exam is held through the online computer-based test with a test duration of 150 minutes.
C. Each correct answer will be given/awarded a +1 mark and the unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive/awarded nil marks.
D. There is No penalty or negative marks for the wrong answers.
TS ICET 2021 Application Fee:
Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode or through TS online center/ AP online center. Thus the online mode of payment includes debit card, credit card, or net banking.
• For General category candidates: 650/-
• For Reserved category candidates: 450/-
Procedure to fill TS ICET 2021 Application form:
Log on to the official website https://icet.tsche.ac.in/TSICET/TSICET_HomePage.aspx
• Then navigate to application fee payment and click on it
• Next page will display the instructions, read them carefully, and click on the continue tab
On the next page, applicants have to fill following details
a. Candidate name:
b. Date of birth:
c. Mobile number:
d. Alternative mobile number:
e. Email ID:
f. Recently Qualifying Examination:
g. Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number:
i. Are you Differently Abled?
j. Payment type: choose the option
• Then click on proceed to pay
• After the successful submission of the application fee
• Candidates/applicants can check the payment of their application fee
• Next again from home page select fill application form tab
• Then enter all Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Payment Reference ID, mobile number, and date of birth and click on the Get Application form
• Next fill the application form with appropriate details and click on submit
• After the successful submission of the application form candidates have to take the printout of the TS ICET 2021 form for further reference.
Important dates for TS ICET-2021
- Starting date for Online Registration: 07-04-2021 10:00 am
- Last date for Online Registration: 16-06-2021 10:00 Am to 11-08-2021 05:00 PM
- Admit Cards: 13-08-2021 10:00 Am to 20-08-2021 10:00 Am
- TS ICET-2021 Exam Date & Timings: August 19, 2021 Thursday, – 09:30
- Friday, August 20, 2021 – 09:30
- Declaration of Result: 17-09-2021 10:00 Am
TS ICET Application Fee Payment: Available Here
Official website : icet.tsche.ac.in
So, this is the prominence of the TS ICET 2021 Notification. So, swachhvidyalaya ensures that it has provided detailed and necessary information about TS ICET 2021 Notification. We also make sure that the entire data presented here is true and is helpful for many. Have a daily visit to our website for any latest updates of TS ICET 2021 Notification, Hall Tickets, Results and answer Keyes, etc.