AP Career Portal Login / Registration at ap career portal in: AP career portal is the website designed and introduced to secondary and higher secondary school students by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. The school education of the Andhra Pradesh government along with UNICEF launched the webpage to provide job opportunities for the state students which is managed by Aasman Foundation. This career portal www.apcareerportal.in helps students to plan best of their interests in further future. Only students of classes 9th to 12th can make their decisions using their login ID provided by the concerned school.
The website of the career guidance portal is available to all enrolled government/government-aided school students. The state of Andhra Pradesh is raising forward its helping hands for providing the best employment opportunities, scholarship programs, and schemes to its students. The economically backward students can be benefited from this specially designed website which can increase the employment rate in Andhra Pradesh.
AP Career Portal Login Registration AP Career School Student Portal:
Table of Contents
All the students related to Andhra Pradesh can get registered in the AP Career Portal Login. Students can log in with the concerned login Id and password to avail of all the facilities like scholarships, benefits, etc. Only the students studying in Andhra Pradesh can get registered on this website. To attain and grab the benefits provided, the student should have valid proofs that are necessary for submitting information in AP Career Portal Login / Registration at apcareerportal. in for Secondary & Higher Secondary (9th to 12th) Students.
Registration Process for Students to Career Portal AP:
- Visit the website apcareerportal.in
- The portal is provided with the option of selecting a single language out of the provided 9 languages.
- After entering, go to the dashboard and click on “My career”.
- Then fill in all the details of the demo profile as requested.
- After the details are submitted, the process ends.
- The student will be provided with a user id and password.
- The user id and password assigned should be saved for further use.
Login to Career AP Portal:
- Go to the website apcareerportal.in
- Then the user will be taken to a page where a choice of selecting a single language among 9 languages can be availed the user.
- The student has to log in with the student’s ID and password. A common password is assigned for all the AP government schools i.e. ‘123456’.
- The user can get the related information as per their wish.
Aasman Foundation has the right to terminate the registration and can refuse access provided to the website if the details of students are entered wrong. The user has to keep their user id and password confidential and can save them for future reference.
The main aim of designing this present website is to provide state government students with better employment options. Many students of AP state benefit from the career portal. All the schemes and benefits applicable in case present and upcoming get updated regularly. Nearly 555 job sectors are available as a part of choice and can be chosen by the aspirants for paving a path to the nearby future. The job-related in detail information and future career opportunities regarding the study are provided in a user-readable way.
Our website www. can be availed by the users to grab the information related to the AP career portal. We provide a convenient path to the searchers about all the points included in their search. Related data will be available in an easily readable style. So, students can avail the opportunity to clear their related queries and can move further to get benefits provided by the Andhra Pradesh state government.