EPDS Telangana Ration Card Application, Status, Download: EPDS known as the Electronic Public Distribution System that is launched by the government of Telangana, which is a technology-based initiative designed to manage the distribution of essential commodities to the residents of the state. The online services are provided by Telangana for the distribution of commodities such as Rice, Kerosene, Sugar, Wheat, and others through Telangana PDS (Public Distribution System).
A few of the services available for the state public through the EPDS Portal Telangana are Ration card services, Grievance Redressal, Fair Price Shop (FPS) details, Price List, and Commodity Allocation. The residents of the Telangana state can apply for a new Food Security Card (FSC) Ration card, can be able to check the card status, and can access the transactions of their accounts.
EPDS Telangana Portal Login
Table of Contents
- Visit the official website epds.telangana.gov.in.
- Verify the Option “Please Sign In Here” that is present on the right side of the page.
- Submit the details of “User name, and Password” in the space provided and enter the captcha code displayed”.
- Click on the button “Login”.
- Then the user gets login to the page and can use the page for their further operations.
FSC Search Telangana EPDS
- Open the official website.
- Click on the option “FSC Search” which is present on the left of the page.
- The page will be directed to the next page where the “Ration card Search” is found.
- It contains a drop-down box with the options “FSC search, FSC application Search, and Status of Rejected Ration Card Search”.
- Go with the option “FSC search”.
- A new page will be opened where the user can make a search using the data “FSC Reference Number or Ration Card Number or Old Ration Card Number” and select the district from the drop-down box and further proceed with the “Search” button.
- All the application details of FCS will be displayed as per the request of the user.
The download of EPDS Telangana FCS Card:
- The citizens of Telangana state who are considered below the poverty line are eligible for the FCS Card. The users of the card can download it following the below procedure.
- First, the website of EPDS can be visited.
- Option “FSC Search” from the home page to be selected.
- The user will be directed to a new page where the “Ration card Search” has to be selected.
- From the drop-down box of the option, “FCS application Search” is to be chosen along with the selection of “District” in the drop-down box, and click on the button “Search”.
- The ration card of the Telangana state is displayed and can be downloaded using the option “Download”.
- The card is downloaded and a copy of the card can be printed and used further.
Monthly Key Register EPDS Telangana:
· The document maintained by the Telangana Civil Supplies Department Electronic Public Distribution System (EPDS) is the monthly key register. The register is included information on food grains distribution and other commodities to the beneficiaries of the Public Distribution System (PDS).
· The official website is to be visited.
· Then choose the option “Reports” that is at the left of the page.
· The page is directed to a new page, where the option “Monthly Key Register Report” should be selected from “Key Register & Allocation Reports”.
· The register page is opened in which the details of “Month, Year, District, Mandal, and FPS” should get selected and can be proceeded by clicking on the button “Submit”.
· The register with all the details will be displayed.
Status Check of FSC Card of EPDS Telangana
- The user should open the main website.
· Choose the option “Reports” that takes you to another page where the “Ration Card Reports” is present.
- Select “FSC Card Status Report” from it and the list will be displayed on the screen.
- The “District” has to be selected and then the “Office Name”.
- A list of the office is displayed and the “Shop number” is to be entered.
- The lists of the goods available to the card and the quantity details released are then shown in the list as per the user request that is to get distributed.
Ration Card and its types in Telangana:
Three types of ration cards are provided to the state citizens by the Telangana government. They are
- Food Security Card (FSC): The card is provided to the economically weaker sections of society. It is an initiative taken by the state government to address the hunger issue and malnutrition in the state.
- Antyodaya Food Security Card (AFSC): These cards are provided to people who are above the poverty line.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Card: This card is issued to poor people who are not covered under any welfare schemes. The cardholders receive 35 kgs of rice per month.
To obtain the ration card, the individual should be a citizen of Telangana state. Residence proofs like an electricity bill, voter id, driving license, water bill, or any government-issued certificate have to be submitted. The income of the people should be below the poverty line.
The services available by the Telangana state can be availed by the state citizens. All the information regarding the official portal schemes is discussed and presented conveniently to the people of Telangana. An individual can receive daily updates by getting subscribed to us. All the eligible applicants can apply to the scheme and can enjoy the benefits provided through it.