VSWS.AP.Gov.In Online Login: Village Secretariat/ Ward secretariat concept is introduced by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Y.S.Jaganmohan Reddy with 15004 Secretariats on 2nd October 2019 which is convenient and available to the public through Village / Ward Administration service throughout the state. For every 2000 public populations, administrative units are designed for the functioning of the state. The department successfully undertakes a huge number of services through the official website www.vswsap.gov.in.
Registration Process in Village Secretariat / Ward Secretariat (VSWS) Portal
Table of Contents
- The individual who wishes to get registered for the process should follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh official website www.uat.vswsonline.ap.gov.in
- Select the option of “Citizen Login” from the button “login” that is present at the right top of the home page.
- If the person is already registered, they can proceed to log in with their concerned email id.
- In case the person is not attaining an account, they have to click on the option “No Account? Create One” present on the screen.
- The user should provide their “Email Id” and proceed with the “Next” button.
- A code is sent to the user’s email id.
- Provide the code sent to the user’s email in the space given and make click on the “Next” button.
- A new window will be opened where the applicant has to read the displayed instructions and further proceed with the click on the button “Accept”.
- Another page gets opened where the person has to provide the details of “Aadhaar Number, Given Name, Display Name, and mobile number”. Then go with the button “Continue”.
- The user then will get successfully registered to the VSWS portal.
Village Secretariat/ Ward Secretariat (VSWS) application status check:
- The people of Andhra Pradesh can utilize the option of checking the status of the application that is applied by following the given pattern below.
- The applicant should open the website www.civilsupplies.ap.gov.inof “Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies, Government of Andhra Pradesh”.
- In the website menu bar, the “Search” option is found. It is included with three options “Rice Card, Application Status as on EPDS, Application Status as on VSWS” in the drop-down box.
- The option “Application Status as on VSWS” should be selected.
- A new page will be opened, where the “VSWS Application Code” has to be entered and make a click on the button “Search”.
- The VSWS Application status will then get displayed.
About Grama Secretariat / Ward Secretariat:
The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a new concept of the village/ ward secretariat. About 35 departmental services of government are provided with 500 in number available to the Andhra Pradesh citizens. The main aim of introducing the concept is to avoid corruption and make services available to poor people. If any of the individuals file a complaint in the secretariat will be resolved within 72 hours. All the eligible people will be benefited through the applicable schemes. The main thought of the AP government is to see a smile on the face of every poor person.
The government is maintaining 134694 Grama-Ward secretariat staff, and 255657 Grama-Ward volunteers for the smooth functioning of the concept designed by the government of AP. Services like providing ration, pension to the senior citizens and widows, issuing house documents, drinking water facilities, health care issues, land survey, dairy and poultry services, civil services, Dwarka i.e helping hand provided to the women, civil works, healing are dealt through a person named volunteer who works under Grama secretariat-Ward secretariat allotted with the fifty houses. He/ she is responsible for finding the problems, resolving the problems, providing applicable schemes, and dealing with the other issues regarding the allocated house.
The top ten services provided through the Grama secretariat/ Ward secretariat are Computerized Adangal (Revenue), Integrated Certificate (Revenue), ROR 1B Certificate (Revenue), Mutation for transactions (Revenue), Payment of Water Tax (Revenue), Demographic Update (Aadhaar), Lamination Service (GSWS Department), Electricity Bill Payment (Bill Payment Services), Member Addition in Rice Card (Civil Supplies), and Income Certificate (Revenue).
Information related to Grama/ Ward Secretariat Inventory Tracking Portal:
Vsws.co.in is on the Andhra Pradesh government portal that is developed to track the hardware that is available to each Ward/ Grama secretariat for enabling the secretariats for raising issues which are developed by the Hardware maintenance service portal (HMS). The state government of Andhra Pradesh has brought the concept of volunteers to provide the services for public at their doorsteps. The department of VSWS provides all the Hardware and IT services for the functioning of the volunteers and the secretariat. The AP government provides 1 UPS, 2 Desktops, 1 Multi-functional printer, 1 Iris Scanner, 1 Laminating Machine, a 4G Sim, and 1 Smart mobile with 4G sim to every Volunteer and a 4G Sim and 1 Smart Phone to every Mahila Police.
The detailed information regarding the Grama Secretariat/ Ward Secretariat login pattern, registration process, etc is explained in a stepwise manner in an easy way to the users. If an individual gets subscribed to us, they can receive all the updates regarding many notifications. So, individuals can make use of the opportunity and be benefited from the best chance.